About Primary EyeCare Centers
Primary EyeCare Centers has been serving Northern Illinois since 1956 performing the highest quality care with a personal touch. We provide innovative eye care services to patients from in and around Rockford and Crystal Lake. We offer comprehensive eye health assessments, ocular disease diagnosis and treatment, contact lens evaluation and fitting, and prescriptions.
The team at Primary EyeCare Centers aims to provide the best possible solution for the patient’s eye health and vision needs. By utilizing the latest technologies and evidence-based treatments, we can ensure that each patient maintains optimal eye health.
We welcome new patients and accept most major forms of insurance.
As Primary Health Care Providers specializing in the eye and associated structures, we pledge:
- To provide quality lifelong primary eye care for you and your family that is second to none.
- To maintain the highest standard of care through state of the art instrumentation and continued education.
- To provide comprehensive eye health care specializing in diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease and visual disorders.
- To maintain a clean, professional, compassionate, caring environment.
- To maintain passion for our profession and dedication to our patients and community.
With offices in Rockford and Crystal Lake, Primary EyeCare Centers proudly serves Illinois.
Schedule an appointment with our eye doctors to talk about your eyeglasses, contact lenses or specialty lens needs. You are also welcome to drop in anytime to browse through our large selection of designer eyeglass frames and sunglasses.
Edgebrook Primary EyeCare Centers
1603 N. Alpine Road, Ste. 121
Rockford, IL 61107
Crystal Lake Primary EyeCare Centers
One North Virginia Street
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Is it An Eye Care Emergency?
Use your best judgment on urgency – find the nearest emergency room or review our emergency page of tips.